Official Andalusia tourism website
Is the official tourism website for Andalusia regional goverment located in the south of Spain.
It's a really huge site with tons of features:
- GIS with a tight integration with Google maps (beaches in Cádiz, accommodations in Seville, street view for tourist resources, etc).
- Multilanguage (Six languages implemented).
- A lot of multimedia capabilities: photogalleries, videos, 3d images, etc.
- Smart and embeddable search tools.
- A lot of more things:
- Travel notebooks (http://www.andalucia.org/cuaderno-de-viaje/).
- Destinations (http://www.andalucia.org/destinos/).
- Newsletters (http://www.andalucia.org/newsletters/).
- Golf, Accommodations, Sports, etc. (try navigational menus).
- And for the admin (not visible):
- Inline translations (using inlinetrans app).
- Related model admins for an object.
- Improved rosetta.
- Model translation (using transmeta app).
Visit this website at http://www.andalucia.org/
Created by msaelices on 12th Apr 2010