Shirtsmart is a start-up set-up by our client, established, quality tailors, Barrington Ayre. Shirtsmart provides a 'bespoke shirt subscription service' online, Kentonfrank built a web application to ensure their customers get exactly the right web experience.
To create a web presence that would work on desktop and mobile devices. The system should reflect the brand position, values and image of Barrington Ayre (the parent company) and needs a comprehensive back office system to allow the 'Shirtettes' team to measure potential customers at events and location, manage orders and be ready for multilingual roll-out.
- Responsive design web app
- Quality design and imagery
- Simple intuitive customer journey with tailored messaging
- Video 'how to' guides and celebrity endorsement to ensure customer confidence
- E-commerce enabled system
- Subscription billing to allow customer to pay monthly
- Customer account system allowing customers to change orders, view history and manage subscription
- The administration system user interface is very simple and intuitive allowing for Shirtsmart to easily manage orders as they fall due and to communicate effectively with customers
KentonFrank also consulted on the digital business model and online strategy to ensure that all the features of the system, such as Search Engine Optimization tools, marketing tracking and CRM are built in from the ground-up.
Please get in touch if you are a 'Django Genius' would like to help us out on future projects!
Visit this website at http://www.shirtsmart.co.uk/
Created by kentonfrank on 25th Sep 2013