Incollo.com is a collaborative debugging tool like pastebin but written using Django. Its features are:
- Completely anonymous
- Copy, Paste and store a text / source code to the system
- Give other people the possibility to discover your Paste (make a Paste either public or private)
- Decide to colorize the syntax of the Paste
- Share it using its URL
- Enhance Pastes! Create a Paste starting from an old one
- View differences! Makes use of the powerful diff-match-patch by Neil Fraser to see differences between two Pastes
- Antispam protection using Akismet and akismet.py by Michael Foord
- Download it as plain text
- View it as plain text
- Search something interesting through other pastes!
- Report abuses to site admins
- Fast, really fast!
- It works well and has nice urls, thanks to Django
- A very clean interface, a minimalist design that gives space to the code (as it should always be)
- Compatible with every browser (tested with Internet Explorer 6,7,8, Mozilla Firefox 3, Apple Safari, Google Chrome)
- Resolution friendly! Liquid design that adapts to every monitor resolution (tests from 1024x768)
- Developer friendly! Every functionality of incollo.com can be done with max 2 mouse clicks and without a mouse scroll!
- Tested with lots of pastes, quite every source code should be perfectly viewed
- Uses Pygments for code highlighting
Visit this website at http://incollo.com/
Source code is available for this site at http://bd-things.net/projects/bd-incollo
Created by bodom_lx on 27th Jul 2009